This technical notice describes the changes included in 5.3.1. The software is available now.
h2. Changes Made
* TelePACE Studio version 5.2.1 replaced with version 5.3.1.
h1. Improvements made in 5.3.1
* Added support for Windows 10 and discontinued support for Windows XP and Windows Vista.
* Updated the web site link on the installer menu.
* Added cybersecurity topic to user manual.
* Removed the registration feature. Telepace Studio will no longer ask the user to register the application the first time it is run.
* Updated SCADAPack 300 series, SolarPack, NOCT60, and 4203 firmware to version 1.76.
h1. Issues Resolved from 5.2.1
* Configuration will not be written when the IP address of a DNP routing entry is the same as the controller IP address. Previously, this invalid configuration was not checked and could result in a non-responsive controller.
* Corrected a problem with the Edit Register dialog where the second column would gradually shift to the right each time the dialog was opened.
* Corrected a problem with opening a file with an error in element configuration. The problem was introduced in Telepace Studio 5.2.1 and prevented opening files that could be opened in earlier versions.
* Project modified flag is now cleared when a project is saved and immediately re-opened.
* Corrected a mismatch in the register assignment settings when the default module address was changed. The mismatch would prevent going into online modes.
* Changed the MSIP function block editor to allow using slave address 0 (broadcast) with read commands.
* Corrected blurry title bar when Telepace Studio application is maximized.
* DNP settings will not be written to the controller when DNP is not enabled on any interface. Previously, the controller would reject the configuration when it was written.
h1. Upgrade Procedures
* You can obtain a copy of the latest version of TelePACE Studio by contacting Schneider Electric TRSS Sales Support (salesTRSS@schneider-electric.com) * Run Setup.exe to install TelePACE Studio. You do not need to uninstall, the installer will replace any earlier version of TelePACE Studio.