The flow computer intermittently did not start when written for the first time to a new SCADAPack RTU. This problem affected SCADAPack 330, 334, 350, 357, 410, and 4203 RTUs. This problem did not affect SCADAPack 16-bit and SCADAPack 32 RTUs. This problem affects only the 6.91.1 release. We recommend flow computer version 6.91.1 be upgraded to flow computer version 6.91.2 or higher on the affected RTUs.
The Flow Computer from Realflo 6.91.1 needs to be updated to a newer version
- Download the Realflo 6.91.2 CD from https://schneider-electric.box.com/s/54ab9rz3y30nrurhctqt.
- Microsoft Windows may block some files in the .zip file. Right click on the saved .zip folder. Click Security and unblock files before unzipping. If you fail to do so, you may have installation challenges.
- Extract the files from the zip file.
- Run Setup.exe
- Install Realflo
- Connect your PC to the SCADAPack RTU. We recommend a USB connection if it is available on the RTU.
- Select Start > All Programs > Schneider Electric > Realflo > Realflo
- Click Switch to Expert Mode
- Create a new configuration file (File > New) or open an existing file (File > Open).
- Select Communication > PC Communication Settings and configure the settings to match the connection you made in the first step. Click OK.
- Select Configuration > Replace Flow Computer
- Follow the instructions in the wizard to complete the update of the flow computer.
Please contact our technical support department if you require assistance with upgrade process. They can be reached at 888-226-6876 or TRSS-Support@schneider-electric.com