Let the SCADAPack 350 or 357 inform you directly via email when important events occur, such as, a setpoint out of limits or any other event triggered by your ISaGRAF application. This sample project contains an ISaGRAF EMAIL Function Block and a C Application that together provide the Email functionality. Simply place the SCADAPack on a network that has access to any SMTP server and begin sending emails directly from the SCADAPack.
The following items are contained in this sample project:
- ISaGRAF project FB_EMAIL.PIA,
- C Application directory emailApp,
- Instructions - Email FB for SCADAPack 350.doc.
To use this sample project:
- Select the following link: EMAIL_FB_SP350.zip
- Select the Open button. (WinZip is opened)
- Select the Use Evaluation Version button. (The WinZip program list is displayed)
- From WinZip, select all files in the display list and then extract these files to a target folder on your computer.
- Exit WinZip.
- Refer to Instructions - Email FB for SCADAPack 350.doc for installation instructions.