This project uses the SFC (sequential function chart) language to continually transfer data by cycling through a series of three master function blocks.
All ISaGRAF project files associated with this sample program have been archived to a single file with the extension ".pia".
To utlilize this sample program:
- Select the following link: MSTR_SFC.ZIP
- Select the Open button. (Winzip is opened)
- Select the Use Evaluation Version button. (The Winzip program list is displayed)
- From Winzip, select the sample file in the display list and then extract it to a target folder on your computer.
- Exit Winzip.
- Open the ISaGRAF Projects application.
- Select the Tools | Archive | Projects command.
- Select the Browse button.
- Browse to the target folder specified during the previous download procedure.
- Highlight the sample project name in the Archive list and select the Restore button. (the project is unzipped to the ISaGRAF workbench).
- Select the Close button.
- The sample project name should now appear in the project list.
- Double click on the sample project to open it.