This Release Note describes the new features and changes included in the VISION Configuration Software version 2.06, released on October 15, 2007.
- Added support for Vision 60 configuration
- User manual documents are included for Vision 60
- An issue has been corrected where the reading data blocks task takes precedence over the screen refresh task.(Fast poll rate inhibits screen refresh)
- A correction has been made to the Wait command. The application would indicate that the Vision Help File was missing.
- A correction to the code has been made to resolve issues in writing floating point numbers.
- There is now the ability in the VISION software to select the word order of 32-bit integer values.