The expected availability for this VISION Configuration Software release is January 13, 2004.
- Setup menu added to the distribution CD.
- Acrobat Reader removed from the Setup program. The reader is included as a separate installation on the distribution CD.
- Support for serial ports above COM4 added.
- Increased number of available alarms in the alarm list from 16 to 32.
- Improved display of alarms so that number of displayed characters including spaces is 16.
- Corrected deleting alarms from alarm list issue with previous VISION version.
- Improved "Open" and "Save" operations on VISION configuration files.
VISION configuration software version 2.03 requires that firmware V1.00L and driver V58.00B is loaded in the SCADAPack Vision-10 display.