Realflo 6.95.1 is a feature release.
Realflo application version is 6.95.2646
Flow computer version is 6.95.2646 for SCADAPack 32, 300 series, 4203 and NOCT60
Flow computer version is 6.95.79 for SCADAPack 16-bit controllers
These new features were added.
Realflo provides a comprehensive implementation of AGA-11 on SCADAPack 300, 4203, NOCT60A and SCADAPack 32 controllers with the following features.
- Pre-configured Modbus polling engine for popular Coriolis meter transmitters:
- Foxboro CFT-51/NOCT 60A
- Micro Motion 2700 MVD
- Micro Motion MVD Direct Connect for F-Series and R-Series with 800 Series Enhanced Core Processor
- E&H Promass 83
- E&H Promass 100
- Support for pulse and analog input from meters not available in the polling engine.
- Bi-Directional flow measurement
Coriolis measurement has been enhanced with these features for gas, liquid and water runs.
- Coriolis pressure compensation can be applied in Coriolis meter or in the flow computer, allowing pressure compensation with pulse or analog inputs.
- Flexible assignment of Coriolis meters to more than one flow run
- Enhancement of Coriolis meter diagnostics showing which meters are assigned to each of the relevant flow run inputs
- Polling of Coriolis meters for diagnostics when meter is used with pulse or analog inputs.
- Clamping of inferred water cut results at 0% or 100% if results are in the range of -10% to zero, or 100% to 110% respectively.
AGA-3 (2013) is now supported providing the following items.
- Updated calculation provides changes to the Expansion Factor portion of calculation.
- Selections for individual Type 302 stainless steel, Type 316 stainless steel, and Monel 500 material types.
- 304/316 stainless (average) is also supported as this was the only selection for stainless steel expansion factor for previous versions.
These improvements were made.
- New File Wizard allows selection of a Coriolis meter for the temperature input on gas runs. [RFLO-2837]
- The calibration report now reads and reports the actual gas composition from the flow computer, rather than reporting values from the configuration file. [RFLO-4207]
- The existing Sensors and Display Overview dialog is displayed in the configuration tree making it easier to access. [RFLO-4240]
- Current input value registers are now supported on the SCADAPack 32. See Reference Manual section 188.8.131.52 for details. [RFLO-4241]
- User Manual section 5 field and parameter descriptions are reformatted to improve consistency and understanding. [RFLO-4321]
- Cutoff alarm descriptions have been improved. [RFLO-4330]
- The SCADAPack 32 flow computer Enron Driver has been updated to provide new functionality introduced on the SCADAPack 300 series in Realflo 6.90.1. This improves compatibility and provides additional features. [RFLO-4400] and [RFLO-4444]
- The new Export Registers in Use command exports a list of registers used by the flow computer. This indicates which registers are available for use by logic applications. [RFLO-4169]
These corrections were made.
- Sensor and Display Overview now indicates if a temperature input comes from a Coriolis meter. Previously it reported it as an analog input. [RFLO-2803] and [RFLO-3087].
- The Replace Flow Computer wizard no longer allows a user to read Alarms and Events after flow computer replacement if the user chooses not to write configuration. [RFLO-3058]
- Water Cut Input options dialog no longer has parameters for both options enabled simultaneously. [RFLO-3085]
- Location Compensation options for AGA-7, AGA-11 and Liquid runs no longer list DP and Both. These options are valid only for AGA-3 and V-Cone runs. [RFLO-3086]
- Incorrect description of Sensor configuration node in Maintenance Mode fixed. [RFLO-3291]
- Direction status Register under Run Configuration is highlighted in blue when different. [RFLO-3587]
- Export XML file excludes disabled runs and no longer displays a message indicating the runs could not be exported. [RFLO-3592]
- User manual screen shots updated and minor text changes. [RFLO-4103]
- Get Daily History Command section was out of order in Reference Manual. [RFLO-4204]
- Pulse counts are displayed as integers in Hourly/Daily/Batch logs. Formerly they were shown as floating point numbers. [RFLO-4205]
- Data logger uses a long integer for pulse accumulation. Previously it used a floating point value which could reduce precision with pulse rates of 49710 pulses/s or higher. The counter input hardware does not support such a high pulse rate. [RFLO-4213]
- Corrected pulse counters description in Reference Manual. Counters hold the total number of pulses, not the average as previously documented. [RFLO-4226]
- SCADAPack 32 Flow computer initializes registers for configured runs at start up. Previously it initialized licensed runs even if a run was not used. [RFLO-4228]
- Corrected the AGA-8 result when the flow computer is stopped and started. In flow computer 6.91 through 6.94 for the SCADAPack 300 series, 4203, and NOCT60 the AGA-8 result could be incorrect following a power cycle. [RFLO-4235]
- Corrected the NX-19 calculation to account for the atmospheric pressure. Previously an incorrect result could be calculated. This behaviour was introduced in flow computer 6.30. [RFLO-4242]
- The calculated inferred water cut is no longer used if a default value is in use due to an alarm. [RFLO-4293]
- Realflo no longer attempts to read logs for disabled runs after replacing a flow computer with a new version. Previously it would attempt to read invalid runs and would display a message. [RFLO-4306]
- Meter run no longer generates an empty hourly log if batch trigger is on following the loading of a new flow computer. [RFLO-4334]
- Cleared water cut alarms when changing a liquid run to a water run. Previously if a liquid run configured in direct water cut mode and with a water cut input low level alarm present was changed to a water run, the water cut input low level alarm persisted even though a water run does not have a water cut input. [RFLO-4353]
- Coriolis meter not polled alarm is cleared when liquid run is reconfigured to no longer use a Coriolis meter. [RFLO-4354]
- Promass 83 driver uses the configured byte order for tag name and system condition values. Previously pairs of characters were swapped for these values. [RFLO-4356]
- SCADAPack 32 flow computer no longer generates 1 second hour log with start time after end time when clock moved to the top of the hour. [RFLO-4360]
- The Flow Computer could stop polling a Coriolis meter when reducing then subsequently increasing the number of runs. Rewriting the configuration restarted the polling. This has been resolved. [RFLO-4369]
- Changing the polled devices could lock up flow computer 6.91 through 6.94. This has been resolved. [RFLO-4370]
- For Paired runs, the On Indicates parameter was not set correctly for the paired run in the New File Wizard. [RFLO-4372]
- Create a configuration from template file resulted in incorrect Contract parameters for runs with different unit sets. Values are now converted between unit sets. [RFLO-4374]
- Promass 83 driver no longer reports duplicate alarms. [RFLO-4381]
- Alarm log entries now distinguish between alarm off and on for Micro Motion alarms. [RFLO-4382]
- Alarm limit hysteresis in Enron registers 10127, 10131, 10135, and 10139 is now writable. Previously these values could not be set using Enron protocol. [RFLO-4414]
- Realflo can now read actual Coriolis Meter values from a SCADAPack 32 with flow computer 6.94. Previously Realflo would not read these values. [RFLO-4415]
- SCADAPack 32 flow computer ends partial hourly and daily history records when a flow computer is replaced. Previously the partial records would not be read by Realflo. [RFLO-4426]
- SCADAPack 32 flow computer will no longer allow changes to the AGA-3 flow extension method while calculation is running. [RFLO-4447]
- Removed “AGA-3” from description of alarm 20310 (Flow temperature below absolute zero) as this alarm is used by AGA-3 and AGA-11. [RFLO-4476]
- Polling user-defined registers from Coriolis meters can overwrite data in runs 8 and 9, if the runs are configured for Liquid or Water. Gas runs were not affected. A different register range for the user-defined-register update times is now used. [RFLO-4492]
- The mapping between Modbus coil/status registers and Enron registers is now working. Previously, coils could be set correctly through Enron Modbus, but coil or status registers were read incorrectly. [RFLO-4514]
- The Flow Computer Information dialog shows Production Plus options. Previously these were not shown on the main dialog, but were shown on the Edit dialog. [RFLO-4500]