This note describes the changes included in Realflo Version 6.93.2 released on December 17th, 2015.
Realflo application version is 6.93.2398
Flow computer version is 6.93.2398 for SCADAPack 32, 300 series, 4203 and NOCT60
Flow computer version is 6.93.78 for SCADAPack 16-bit controllers
These new features were added.
These improvements were made.
- Accumulators for liquid and water runs now include Accumulated Indicated Volume (IV) for today and yesterday; and no longer include average values for CTL: Oil, CTL: Water and CPL: Oil for today and yesterday. The latter values were of limited value and were removed to provide register space for IV.
- The Current Readings view for liquid and water runs was modified to show Accumulated Indicated Volume for today and yesterday; and remove average values for CTL: Oil, CTL: Water and CPL: Oil for today and yesterday.
- The flow computer was modified to provide the new values in the registers previously used for CPL: oil and CTL: water. Consult the Realflo Reference Manual for details.
- CTL: Oil, CTL: Water and CPL: Oil values continue to be provided in the hourly, daily, and batch history for the run.
- Realflo 6.93.2 or newer is required with flow computer 6.93.2 or newer. Older versions of Realflo will show labels for CTL: Oil, CTL: Water and CPL: Oil in the Current Readings view, but will read values for accumulated indicated volume when used with newer flow computers. It is recommended that users of Realflo 6.93.1 upgrade to Realflo 6.93.2 or newer.
These corrections were made.
- Liquid calculations for natural gas liquids (NGL), liquid propane gas (LPG), and liquefied natural gas (LNG) were unsuccessful in the base density range 350 to 637 kg/cubic metre when metric units and metric base conditions were used. The calculation did not return a result in this range. Calculations in US units were not affected. These calculations now return results consistent with API 11.2.2M.