This note describes the changes included in ISaGRAF Version 2.53.1 released on February 7, 2011.
- ISaGRAF 2.52.1 (build 1206) replaced with 2.53.1 (build 1439)
- Firmware loader 2.62.2 (build 1208) replaced with 2.63.6 (build 1295)
The ISaGRAF installer was replaced. This corrects a number of problems with the installation process described by these issues.
- ISaGRAF Workbench installation and licensing problems
- Installer enables additional features by default: archive path is C:\; library comments shown by default; first I/O board channel is 0; arrays enabled.
- Installation fails when run from ZIP file, or desktop, or network share
- ISaGRAF Installation fails with space or many characters in installation path
- Installer should only allows valid folders for installation
- I/O Configuration Libraries added
- FTP documentation errors and improvements.
- Update Datalog documentation for memory stick detection
- Error in technical note for masterip block
- SP5606 I/O module - typo in AIN sub_module
- discrepancy in getipi documentation
- Display SCADAPack 300 series firmware release name
- Setup includes the following controller firmware.
- SCADAPack firmware 2.50 build 1
- SCADAPack 32 firmware 2.19 build 2
- SCADAPack 314, 33x, and 350 firmware 1.58 build 927
- SCADASense 4203 firmware 1.58 build 927
- SOLARPack 410 firmware 1.58 build 927
- 4000 series firmware 1.63 build 1
Install ISaGRAF 2.53.1 from the distribution CD. It will replace any earlier version of ISaGRAF.