[ISaGRAF version 2.33] is replaced with ISaGRAF version 2.40. The expected availability for ISaGRAF 2.40 is May 28, 2008.
- Support for SCADAPack 330 and SCADAPack 334 controllers is added.
- Support for 5607 I/O Module is added.
- Support for 5414 16-Point Digital Input Module is added.
- Support for 5415 12-Point Digital Output Module is added.
- The Data Log to File, dlogf , is added.
- Program download would fail when a DNP configuration containing more than 36 binary input points. This is corrected to ensure all valid DNP configurations will download to the target controller.
- The Write to Controller command would infrequently fail when a simple configuration was written to the target controller. ISaGRAF is corrected to ensure all Operating System (OS) options are checked before an application program is written to the target controller.
- The error message returned when a problem occurs in writing a C program hs been enhanced. The error message "Unresolved symbols" has been replaced by the error message "Failed to load C application. There are unresolved symbols in the application or insufficient resources in the controller" .
- The Over Ride Controller Lock command would timeout if the controller ROM contained a lot of data. The large amount of data is typically produced when the dlogf function is used. The timeout value has been modified to ensure the Over Ride Controller Lock does not timeout.
Firmware Loader version 2.50 is the currently released version of Firmware Loader. The necessary firmware versions needed to use the new ISaGRAF features are included in this version of Firmware Loader.
RealFLO version 6.51 (Application and Flow Computer) is the currently released version of RealFLO.
TelePACE Version 3.30 is the currently released version of TelePACE.