This Release Note describes changes included in ISaGRAF version 3.23, released on February 4, 2008.
- Firmware Loader version 2.45 contains firmware upgrades for all controller types.
- RealFLO version 6.41 (Application and Flow Computer) is the currently released version of RealFLO.
- TelePACE Ladder Logic version 3.23 is the currently released version of TelePACE.
- ISaGRAF Workbench Extensions version 2.33 is the currently released version of ISaGRAF.
- Support for Device Configuration registers which provides a method for users to assign an ID number to the applications running in a SCADAPack or SCADASense controller. Device Configuration registers are user configured to contain the Company ID, Logic Application number and logic Application version. This information is then saved in a group of reserved registers in the I/O database.
- A new DNP feature, Unsolicited Back off Time, is added to the DNP Configuration. This new feature controls a time that for retrying transmission of unsolicited messages. Whenever a DNP unsolicited message fails, including all its retries, an unsolicited back off timer is initiated. After the configured time delay has passed the unsolicited message is sent again. This process is repeated continuously until the unsolicited message is successfully sent and acknowledged.
The following issues identified in ISaGRAF 2.32 have been resolved in the current release.
- The error dialog displayed when selecting features not supported with the Technicians License has been corrected. The error message has been changed to display "Sorry, this command is prohibited with technician tool license" from "Protection Key Required".
- Serial port selections for DNP collision avoidance have been corrected to remove the selection for serial ports that do not support collision avoidance. The removed selections are for COM 3 on the SCADAPack 350 and SCADAPack LP controllers and COM1 on the SCADAPack 100 controller.
- Documentation corrected in Controller Serial ports section of the user manual. A part of one paragraph was missing.
- ISaGRAF installation is corrected to properly register the ipconfig.dll. The following message would occur during installation;"Module C:\ISAWIN\EXE\IPConfig.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147024769. Contact your support personnel."