The expected availability for ISaGRAF version 1.47 release is January 15, 2004.
- Corrected documentation of PIDA and PIDD functions rate time, reset time and gain time to include zero values for these parameters.
- Corrected documentation of serial port stop bits.
- Corrected writing of IP configurations in On Line mode. All configurations are written, when selected, in the On Line mode.
- The default Netmask in the IP Configuration is corrected to display 255.255.255.255.
- Corrected dial up communication to ensure all modems correctly operate with ISaGRAF application.
- C/C++ Loader operation corrected to properly download C and C++ programs to target controller.
- Friendly IP list limited to 32 entries.
- Corrected documentation of deadband for DNP analog input points.
- Corrected documentation for event buffer size in DNP configuration.
- Reading of DNP configuration from target controller works correctly for all firmware versions.
- Corrected DNP operation to enable Direct Operate command to work in Mimic mode.
ISaGRAF version 1.47 will work with previous versions of SCADAPack32 and SCADAPack firmware.
To use the added features of ISaGRAF 1.47 the following firmware is required for the controller being used:
- For SCADAPack 32 controllers, firmware file SCADAPack32 ISaGRAF 1.23.mot is required
- For SCADAPack, SCADAPack LP and SCADAPack 100 controllers, firmware ISaGRAF firmware 1.63.abs is required.
- For SCADAPack, SCADAPack LP and SCADAPack 100 controllers using DNP, firmware ISaGRAF DNP firmware 1.63.abs is required.
- For 4202GFC controllers, firmware ISaGRAF 4202 firmware 1.63.abs is required.
- For 4202GFC controllers, firmware ISaGRAF 4202 DNP firmware 1.63.abs is required.
*NOTE: For DNP compatibility between SCADAPack controllers and other devices and software, please refer to the DNP device profiles for the SCADAPack controller and the other device.