This note describes the changes included in Accutech Manager 1.88.0 released on June 30, 2011.
Accutech Manager 1.87.1 replaced with version 184.108.40.206
- Certain DP field unit parameters were not being saved
- Delete Field Units would only show the first 100 units in the database
- Asia Pacific Support Email Address is no longer valid
- Model 2100 installation procedures should be included with each level sensor and available from CMI.
- SI10 counter registers documentation updated
- FL10 System Errors added to documentation
- Converting BR20 RSSI voltage output to dBm image missing
- RS-485 A or B documentation
- Accutech manual now makes reference to the new universal cable
- Field Unit Menu Map updated for TC10
- Diagnostics Information in Field Units updated to reflect DP20 and TM10 do not have Diagnostics available
- Intrinsic Safety Drawings for each specific field unit and no longer under Common Properties
- FL10 Connection to Level Sensor image is incorrect
- Non-conformity to EU Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX), Annex II, 1.0.6. Instructions updated
- FL10 menu map corrected, Top or bottom levels cannot be enabled/disabled from the local display.