This note describes the changes included in the 4000 Series Configurator software version 1.60.1 released on October 31, 2014.
|Previous changes to the 4000 Series Configurator are spelled out in release notes for the Configuration Disk|
- Consistent background color between help dialog and application
- 4000 Series Configurator Manual does not specify Reference Temp for in. of H2O
- State reference temperature for DP in inches H2O units
- Change contact information
- Schneider Electric branding
- Verify Windows 7 Compatibility
- Communication error when attempting to find transmitter on Windows 7
- Find Transmitter causes Run-time error 380.
- Run-time error '5': after pressing "Alt-O" on Communication settings dialog.
- Minor corrections to documentation
- "Run-time error 6: Over Flow" reported and then application becomes unresponsive.
- Error of communication was acknowledged but attempt to communicate with transmitter again.