Schneider Electric, Telemetry and Remote SCADA Solutions Activity is pleased to announce the release of SCADA Expert ClearSCADA 2015 R1.1, the first Service Pack release of ClearSCADA 2015 R1 which contains a number of product enhancements and improvements. Its main purpose is to resolve known issues with ClearSCADA 2015 R1 and to improve performance and reliability.
It is recommended that all users of SCADA Expert ClearSCADA 2015 R1 upgrade to this version.
This release of ClearSCADA contains includes:
- New ribbon buttons to easily locate the active document/object within the Database or OPC Explorer bar.
- Improved mimic load times, including improvements to embedded mimics and object references.
- Improved user interface responsiveness whilst loading a mimic.
- Improved behavior of embedded mimic cache.
Please read the detailed Release Notes document for a more detailed list of the new changes in this version of SCADA Expert ClearSCADA.
Customers with licenses for ClearSCADA 2015 R1 do not require an updated license file to run ClearSCADA 2015 R1.1. Customers with licenses for ClearSCADA versions prior to 2015 R1 who wish to upgrade to ClearSCADA 2015 R1.1 will need to update both their client and server licence(s).
|Note: License updates are free of charge with a valid support agreement with Schneider Electric Telemetry & Remote SCADA Solutions.|
See Updating Your ClearSCADA License for further information.
It is recommended that prior to installing or upgrading your SCADA Expert ClearSCADA version, you read the linked pages below for instructions and any Known Issues with this version.
- Operating System Support
- Installation Instructions
- Determine Your ClearSCADA Version
- Updating Your ClearSCADA License
- Upgrade Strategy
- Known Issues
- Release Notes
- Matching Crystal Reports and ClearSCADA Versions
- ClearSCADA Mobile
|Downloads of supported releases of SCADA Expert ClearSCADA are available via SCADA Expert ClearSCADA Downloads.|