Schneider Electric, Telemetry and Remote SCADA Solutions Activity has announced the release of SCADA Expert ClearSCADA 2014 R1, the newest version of our successful SCADA Host software.
SCADA Expert ClearSCADA 2014 R1 is a Major version release, containing new features and product enhancements.
|All users upgrading to this release will require a new license file available from customer support. This is required for both server and client upgrades. See the notes available here for further information.|
- ClearSCADA 2014 R1 delivers a completely redesigned User Interface, leveraging the latest technology to improve the user experience and increase overall efficiency. The toolbar has been replaced with a ribbon, including user-customizable quick access functions which put the options you need at your fingertips. We’ve also introduced a tabbed document interface, adjustable drag-n-drop document layout, user-specific recent document list for easy retrieval, and more. The multi-monitor interface has been completely redesigned, providing support for up to 16 separate displays, and the user interface and communications have been made asynchronous for improved performance.
- Please refer to the ViewX Upgrade Notes for information of migrating your existing ViewX multi-monitor configuration.
Please read the Release Notes document for a more detailed list of the new changes in this version of SCADA Expert ClearSCADA.
Please see the ClearSCADA comparison document for a feature comparison matrix of ClearSCADA 2014 R1 vs ClearSCADA 2013 R2.
It is recommended that prior to installing or upgrading your SCADA Expert ClearSCADA version, you read the linked pages below for instructions and any Known Issues with this version.
- Operating System Support
- Installation Guide
- Installation Instructions
- Determine Your ClearSCADA Version
- Updating Your ClearSCADA License
- Upgrade Strategy
- Known Issues
- Release Notes
- Matching Crystal Reports and ClearSCADA Versions
- ClearSCADA Mobile
- How To:
|Downloads of supported releases of SCADA Expert ClearSCADA are available via SCADA Expert ClearSCADA Support.|
Page: ClearSCADA 2014 R1 Upgrade Notes
Page: ClearSCADA 2014 R1 Upgrade Notes - ViewX Client
Page: SCADA Expert ClearSCADA 2014 R1 Installation Instructions
Page: SCADA Expert ClearSCADA 2014 R1 Operating System Support
Page: SCADA Expert ClearSCADA 2014 R1 Upgrade Strategy