Schneider Electric Software is proud to announce the release of ClearSCADATM 2017 R3, the newest version of our successful SCADA Host software.
Bringing increased efficiency in remote asset management, ClearSCADA 2017 R3 is a release that delivers a range of features and updates for new and existing users.
|All users upgrading to this release will require a new license file available from customer support. This is required for both server and client upgrades. See the notes available here for further information.|
- Supporting the latest generation of SCADAPack rPAC, ClearSCADA 2017 R3 software delivers a new integration experience to help you leverage the incredible capabilities provided by the RemoteConnect configuration environment of the SCADAPack 570/575 rPACs.
- All RTU features supported by RemoteConnect today can be configured within ClearSCADA and downloaded to the RTU.
- New features and more efficient communications added to this now-global standard. Faster start, dead-band configuration, incident logging.
- The WITS-DNP3 driver is now available subject to your Schneider Electric in-country team.
- Adding password and user management for secure architectures.
- Helping system administrators manage system load.
- Deny access to Edit Query dialog to specific users or a server’s users.
- Access to script code from API, Quick Filter on arrays, enhanced LDAP search filters, …
It is recommended that prior to installing or upgrading your ClearSCADA version, you read the linked pages below for instructions and any Known Issues with this version.
- Operating System Support
- Installation Instructions
- Determine Your ClearSCADA Version
- Updating Your ClearSCADA License
- Upgrade Strategy
- Known Issues
- Release Notes
- Matching Crystal Reports and ClearSCADA Versions
- ClearSCADA Mobile
|Downloads of supported releases of ClearSCADA are available via SCADA Expert ClearSCADA Support.|